Thursday, June 28, 2012

Whole Wheat Banana Crunch Pancakes via The Lean Green Bean

I saw this recipe a couple of weeks ago and made a special point of picking up some granola just to try it out.  It is very good.  But it is quite high in Points Plus Values.. so I will only be having it for a special, occasional brunch.

Well worth the 'cost' though.  I urge you to try it!

The original recipe can be found on The Lean Green Bean.  It serves 4.

You will likely have most of the ingredients in your cupboard or fridge already.  You can use any fat free plain yogurt you happen to have on hand, and that pretty much goes for the granola too.  I do suggest you use sliced almonds though... they not only are delicious, but very good for us, too!

I halved the recipe when I made it for The Captain and me.  And it was more than enough to get us through a busy Saturday morning.


Whole Wheat Banana Crunch Pancakes

Here is the N.I. as I made them:

Per serving, not including toppings.
Weight Watchers P+ =  7.
Calories 280; Proteing 11g; Carbohydrate 41g; Fat 9g; Fibre 6g.

Mixing the wet ingredients....


And the dry.

 \
Top as desired!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.