Thursday, April 07, 2011

2-Bite Bliss

I spotted a recipe for 'cookies for one' a few days ago at Chocolate-Covered Katie.  A perfect way to make just a couple of mini cookies - it's all about portion control!

I whipped them up for The Captain to go with his mid-morning coffee and he really liked them... and was wondering where the rest of the batch was hiding.  Hah!

Katie's are vegan but my version has fat free cow's milk, butter, and raisins.




Baked Mini Cookie Balls
Makes 3

  • 5 level teaspoons white flour 
  • scant 1/16th tsp baking soda
  • 2 tsp butter, melted 
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 Tbs raisins 
  • 1-1/2 tsp brown + 1/2 tsp white sugar.
  • 1 tsp milk, if extra liquid is needed

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
  2. Combine dry ingredients, then add wet and mix with a fork. It’ll seem a little dry at first, but just keep mixing.
  3. Add the raisins last.
  4. Gently form into three little balls
  5. Bake 9 minutes - they should still be soft when you take them out of the oven

For all 3 cookie balls.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 157; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 21g; Fat 8g; Fibre 1g

These are adorable!  And S.M.A.L.L. !

Ready to bake


2-bite bliss!


Next time I make them (and I will make them again - so many possibilities for add-ins), I think I'll make sure I need the oven heated up for more baking... one of Katie's cupcakes perhaps?

If you have a toaster oven, this is the time to use it, for sure!

4 comments:

  1. obsessed with these bite-sized cookies!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they cute? And pretty tasty too. I think next time I will try chocolate chips. Very neat that they need no eggs, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I adore your blog. Is there some thing I can do to obtain updates like a subscription or something?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.